ASEAN International Mobility for Students Program (AIMS Program) is a government supported multilateral educational program in the ASEAN region, launched in 2010 by coordinated efforts of Malaysia-Indonesia-Thailand and in 2013 current members include Vietnam, the Philippines, Brunei and Japan.
- International recognition of UiTM leadership and expertise
- International recognition of UG & pg Programmes
- Internationalisation of faculties and campuses
- Increased international scholarly collaborations
- International opportunities for staff and students
- Increased revenue for university through international partnerships