The Master Program by coursework is designed to train individual or industry professionals seeking to advance their careers. This program prepares students for middle and upper level management positions in the broad realms of hotels, resorts, restaurants, food service, tourism and gastronomy related fields. Students are expected to augmenting managerial competencies, analytical, organizational skills and the ability to anticipate, decide and solving matters in situations related in his or her professional fields. The length of study is 1 ½ year for a full-time and 2 ½ year for a part-time basis. Successful completion of an approved subjects leads to the award of a Master in Hospitality Management, Master in Tourism Management, Master in Foodservice Management or Master in Gastronomy.
At the end of this programme students should be:
- Able to recognize evolving issues and challenges in the areas of hospitality and tourism industry.
- Able to apply techniques employed in the management of tourism facilities.
- Able to analyze contemporary issues related to tourism areas and undertake suitable actions for organization and society well-being.
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and results verbally and in writing.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues to accomplish mission, goals and objectives of organization.
- Able to demonstrate work values and ethical responsibility in handling the impact of global economic environment.
- Able to acquire tourism management information through various sources such as the library or information technology to enhance knowledge and information gathering critically for life-long learning commitment.
- Able to acquire and apply entrepreneurial and managerial skills in decision making for tourism organizations.
- Able to demonstrate leadership characteristics and partake professional responsibilities.