- Semi professional culinarians who analyze and apply basic knowledge and skills in all areas of food production and other related disciplines in order to provide quality products and services to related industries and relevant government agencies.
- Semi professional culinarians who lead and engage in teams in problem solving tasks across disciplines through effective communicative abilities.
- Semi professional culinarians who continue to advance their knowledge and abilities by utilizing ICT to explore business opportunities in the food and service related industry.
- Semi professional culinarians who practice ethical and professional values in providing services to the recipients and provider of the food and service related industry.
- Able to acquire and apply principles and theories in the area of culinary arts.
- Able to safely perform basic cooking skills and sanitation and hygiene practices, as well as operate and use of kitchen equipment in accordance to industrial standards, culinary and gastronomic trends.
- Able to think critically and solve fundamental operational problems.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to work effectively as a team in production areas.
- Able to demonstrate positive work values, ethics, morality, and professionalism.
- Able to manage information and engage in lifelong learning for continual professional growth.
- Able to acquire and apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- Able to demonstrate managerial and leadership skills.